LifeLink Counter - Refined Swamp
Over $30 in USA
Take command of the table with LifeLink Counter! Forged from metal, this hefty life counter is ideal for your favorite card game from the wizarding coast! Thematic colors are available to match your decks with blue, green, red, white, and black! Need more than one color? Die Hard Dice has you covered! The LifeLink Counters are REMIXABLE! Bound together with a strong magnet, you can mix and match the wheels to make dual color life counters that match a two-color deck.
- Easily turns and is held in place firmly with our patented design to help keep track of your life points
- Plated in shiny silver
- Black gemstone inlay
- Mix and Match, trade color wheels with friends
- Comes with 2 Black LifeLink Counter wheels (right and left) and the middle bridge!
- Our About Shipping page has many useful details about international shipping and other in depth info.
- Free Shipping within the USA with just $30 in your cart!
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-3 business days.
- We aren't shipping on Fridays because we've been testing out a 4-day work week here at Castle Die Hard.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
- Didn't like what you got? Just email us and find out why the bards sing songs about our customer service.
- We'll make it better, whether you want a refund, a replacement, or a swap with some other artifact from our selection.
Add on optional description to this section
I've been eyeing these off for years and finally caved. Absolutely no regrets.
It's exactly what I wanted it to be and feels great to hold and use.
I use it as a HP counter but it only goes 99, I’ll have to get another one to exceed 99. I have no issues with it.
I love idea of this product. It's way better than using a 20 sided dice. It rotates so smoothly and made with high quality.
I like the design and everything, but you can't read the numbers left to right, due to one of the wheels being reversed from the other.
the magnets were put in wrong so the upgrade kits wouldn't work. I'm still waiting on the replacement.