LifeLink Counter - Corrupted Mountain
Over $30 in USA
Take command of the table with LifeLink! Forged from metal, this hefty life counter is ideal for your favorite card game or RPG. Thematic colors are available in blue, green, red, white, and violet! Need more than one color? Die Hard Dice has you covered! LifeLink Counters are REMIXABLE! Bound together with a strong magnet, you can mix and match your counters!
- Easily turns and is held in place with magnets
- Plated in sinister chrome
- Red gemstone inlay
- Mix and Match, trade color wheels with friends
- Comes with 2 Red LifeLink Counter wheels (right and left) and the middle bridge!
- Our About Shipping page has many useful details about international shipping and other in depth info.
- Free Shipping within the USA with just $30 in your cart!
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-3 business days.
- We aren't shipping on Fridays because we've been testing out a 4-day work week here at Castle Die Hard.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
- Didn't like what you got? Just email us and find out why the bards sing songs about our customer service.
- We'll make it better, whether you want a refund, a replacement, or a swap with some other artifact from our selection.
Add on optional description to this section
I would like to purchase them in wholesaler price.
Please contact me about that.
Bought this item as a birthday gift for a friend.
They were ecstatic about it and had no issues using the item for the over 5 hours our group played MTG Commander that day.
Even more impressive for them was the largess Die Hard Dice showed with the amount of items they gave in addition to the base order.
Very well made, very pretty, perfect for parts of Mtg or others.
Ordered a life wheel and since I’ve gotten it I’ve not wanted to use any of my old MTG life counters. The magnets are a good balance so that they hold the wheels well but are perfect so that you don’t have to keep picking up the whole wheel to adjust life. Unlike the MTG wheels you don’t have to put down your cards and use both hands to adjust the counter. would recommend this product very much.
Looking into trying to get one of those all will be one spin downs, spoiler alert it's overpriced if you get it second hand. This spindown outshines anything comparable and with shipping it comes to less than 40 bucks. Do yourself a favor and snag one, your play group will be jelly