Magnetic Game Light
Over $30 in USA
NEW DICE ACCESSORY TO BRIGHTEN YOUR GAMING EXPERIENCE!
Our Magnetic Game Light grips the edge of your dice tray or GM screen with strong magnets to shine light on your dice, books, or game in three different powered modes:
- White Light Mode
- Blacklight (UV) Mode
- Dual Lighting Mode
- (Plus a secret 4th mode: OFF!)
Increase the visibility of your dice rolls or character sheets!
Step up your immersion gaming by playing in the dark! With our Magnetic Dice Tray, easily read your dice!
Illuminate UV Reactive and/or glow-in-the-dark dice! See your dice in a whole new light!
Use the Magnetic Tray Light on all of our AfterDark dice!
- Magnetic Light Tray
- One (1) USB-A to USB-C 3' cable
The Die Hard Dice Magnetic Tray Light requires external power and comes with a USB-A to USB-C cable and may not function as intended with a USB-C to USB-C cable.
- Our About Shipping page has many useful details about international shipping and other in depth info.
- Free Shipping within the USA with just $30 in your cart!
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-3 business days.
- We aren't shipping on Fridays because we've been testing out a 4-day work week here at Castle Die Hard.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
- Didn't like what you got? Just email us and find out why the bards sing songs about our customer service.
- We'll make it better, whether you want a refund, a replacement, or a swap with some other artifact from our selection.
Add on optional description to this section
It is really bright and the black light makes the glow in the dark dice light up fast
I play mainly with glow-in-the-dark or UV reactive dice. This setup has just enough UV LEDs to light up a die as it lands. The magnet is very strong and it stays where it is supposed to be. it also folds fairly flat so it doesn't take up a lot of space in my bag. The power cord is long, but I use a portable power bank so that's not a problem anyway. Don't leave it on too long as it gets hot, I'd say 10mins tops. Great value.
It makes my glow in the dark dice sparkle and look amazing! Thank you !
This will help bring a new light to make you dice feel extra beautiful
I love my tray light! I'll love it even more when you guys come up with one that clips a bit more "comfortably" on the tray and has an internal battery to charge so it can be used without being plugged in (I feel like a prima donna being the only person at the table who needs to run a drop-cord before we play).