LifeLink Counter - Corrupted Plains
Over $30 in USA
Take command of the table with LifeLink! Forged from metal, this hefty life counter is ideal for your favorite card game or RPG. Thematic colors are available in blue, green, red, white, and violet! Need more than one color? Die Hard Dice has you covered! LifeLink Counters are REMIXABLE! Bound together with a strong magnet, you can mix and match your counters with Upgrade Kits!
- Easily turns and is held in place with magnets
- Plated in sinister chrome
- White gemstone inlay
- Mix and Match, trade color wheels with friends
- Comes with 2 White LifeLink Counter wheels (right and left) and the middle bridge!
- Our About Shipping page has many useful details about international shipping and other in depth info.
- Free Shipping within the USA with just $30 in your cart!
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-3 business days.
- We aren't shipping on Fridays because we've been testing out a 4-day work week here at Castle Die Hard.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
- Didn't like what you got? Just email us and find out why the bards sing songs about our customer service.
- We'll make it better, whether you want a refund, a replacement, or a swap with some other artifact from our selection.
Add on optional description to this section
Very cool, arrived very quickly and works really well! Excellent job!
Very well made, very pretty, perfect for parts of Mtg or others.
I've owned their dice sets for DnD. I saw the official mtg commander anthology counters and almost paid $30 to get one before I checked out die hard and saw they used the design to make their lifelink counters. Nearly same price as the crappy plastic official mtg one for die hard's solid metal, insanely well crafted pieces here. Die hard makes such great stuff and this is no exception. As soon as my friends saw it in the table they want one now too.
Love the counter. Has a nice weight to it.
Not a review guy. I usually feel like "I paid you, you sent the thing" should complete the interaction. But great product plus extra effort absolutely deserves extra recognition.
I searched for weeks for the perfect life counter solution (one that matches what was in my head). I wanted something built solid that does its clicky-wheel job and does it well. I was shopping for raw material to make my own when I finally found it here and it exceeds my expectations.
I gave it just a little bit of wax and it's super smooth action and a beautiful tactile click. It's honestly a great experience.
Extra goodies and a personalized note make me belive that the people here care.
I bought white for visibility, but now I gotta get some colors.