Epoch - Blue Birds Curse - Navy Ink
$75.00 Sold out
Over $40 in USA
As Autumn colors fall, a gentle wind beckons through the leaves. Weary travelers are led through a misty night by the velvet moonlight. Here, all that is lost can be revealed. For if dreams can’t come true, then why not pretend? It is, after all, the loveliest lie of all.
This handmade d20 is inspired by Over the Garden Wall, one of our favorite Autumn comfort shows. This die is a one-of-a-kind piece of art, handmade by the Castle Dice Artificers. A portion of the proceeds from this die will also go to support Beyond the Brook, an Actual Play series from some of our favorite TTRPG creators.
A small inclusion of golden scissors and sewing threads are suspended in resin.
This is a handmade item crafted by alchemist and dice artist Kynan Last.
Please note that small cosmetic flaws such as polishing, mold lid markings and micro bubbles may be visible on the dice, particularly here on the 1 face, but will not affect rolling.
- Handmade 35mm ‘Epoch’ d20
- Made of resin
- Inspired by Over the Garden Wall
- Numbers are inked in Navy blue, with the 20 face in a contrasting gold
- Our About Shipping page has many useful details about international shipping and other in depth info.
- Free Shipping within the USA with just $40 in your cart!
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-3 business days.
- We aren't shipping on Fridays because we've been testing out a 4-day work week here at Castle Die Hard.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
- Didn't like what you got? Just email us and find out why the bards sing songs about our customer service.
- We'll make it better, whether you want a refund, a replacement, or a swap with some other artifact from our selection.