7pc RPG Set - Glow-in-the-Dark - Alchemists Fire
Over $40 in USA
Like magical torchlight in the hallways of a long abandoned castle... A castle that you discovered high on a windswept mountain pass and took shelter in for the night as you and your party of adventurers travel from summer-ville to spooky-town. Uh oh, that candelabra seems to be looking at you in a rather menacing way. Roll for initiative!
TIP FOR GLOW-IN-THE-DARK DICE
UV light charges glow-in-the-dark things super quickly. Just don't shine that flashlight in anyone's eyes, okay?
• Material: Acrylic swirl of Glow-in-the-Dark Yellow and Orange colors
• 7 piece dice set
• Standard, 16mm size
• Numbers painted in black
• Grants about two inches of "Dark Vision" to player characters for 60 seconds
- Our About Shipping page has many useful details about international shipping and other in depth info.
- Free Shipping within the USA with just $40 in your cart!
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-3 business days.
- We aren't shipping on Fridays because we've been testing out a 4-day work week here at Castle Die Hard.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
- Didn't like what you got? Just email us and find out why the bards sing songs about our customer service.
- We'll make it better, whether you want a refund, a replacement, or a swap with some other artifact from our selection.
They really do glow in the dark! And the colors are pretty cool.
very cool colors and the bag that came with my order now holds all my dice
The dice are amazing quality! This is an amazing place to buy dice from! I also love the messages written on my invoice! It let's me know the people at die hard really care about what they do. 10/10
Got it for my friend and they absolutely loved it. Plus they just look cool.
This was the first time I'd been surprised by the real-life colour of dice I'd ordered, but I wasn't disappointed; for a few moments of sun, these glow so brightly it's noticable in the dimmer portions of a regularly-lit room, and regular room light charges these suckers enough to easily spot across the room when the lights go out (even if you've already got your glasses off and are extremely nearsighted, like me!) I wish my other glow dice had the oomph these do.