Embers Bacu Dragon
Born from violent combustions, Embers Dragons' ash-speckled scales make them distinguished from other dragons. Each of the Embers Dragons bear these markings and reign over their respective territories:
Inra of the seas, birthed by hydrothermal vents,
Nali of the flame, hatched in molten rock,
Bacu of earth, born of explosive decaying flora,
Sein of the skies, sprung forth from lightning,
and Cazn of the rift, violently derived from the tearing of space and time...
Bacu dragons nest exclusively in mounds of rotting plant material, and their eggs lay dormant until the extreme heat of spontaneous combustion triggers them to hatch. Because of these specialized requirements, it was historically common for a pair of Bacu dragons to go decades without successfully raising a single clutch of eggs, leaving behind many abandoned nests that failed to ignite. In the past several generations however, their numbers have increased exponentially with their nests now being among the most successful of any species.
• Black plating with detailed dragonscale inlay with two-tone color of green and yellow featuring black 'ember' speckles creating a unique set
• Excellent heft, and authoritative feel when rolling
• Mythica dice corners are softened for beauty, improve rolling, and kindness to tables
• Solid metal dice, die-cast non-toxic Zinc alloy
• 11 piece set include standard 7 piece set plus an addition d20 and 3d6 dice
Available in an 11-piece set, 7-piece set, single d20, and single d6!
DICE CASE INCLUDED
All our metal sets come with a protective case.