11pc RPG Set - Drakona Embers Nali
Over $30 in USA
Embers Nali Dragon
Born from violent combustions, Embers Dragons' ash-speckled scales make them distinguished from other dragons. Each of the Embers Dragons bear these markings and reign over their respective territories:
Inra of the seas, birthed by hydrothermal vents,
Nali of the flame, hatched in molten rock,
Bacu of earth, born of explosive decaying flora,
Sein of the skies, sprung forth from lightning,
and Cazn of the rift, violently derived from the tearing of space and time...
Due to their nomadic nature, Nali dragons developed a unique, if not risky, method for nesting; rather than establishing a lair for their egg, the pair will carry it clutched firmly in their claws as they fly. Both parents will trade off this duty to allow their mate to hunt or do battle with other dragons, though the smaller of the partners is most frequently seen hauling their mottled egg. This behavioral adaptation is put to the ultimate test when the time comes to trigger the egg's hatching by bathing it in the molten rock that rains down from an erupting volcano.
• Black plating with detailed dragonscale inlay with two-tone color of red and orange featuring black 'ember' speckles creating a unique set
• Excellent heft, and authoritative feel when rolling
• Mythica dice corners are softened for beauty, improve rolling, and kindness to tables
• Solid metal dice, die-cast non-toxic Zinc alloy
• 11 piece set include standard 7 piece set plus an addition d20 and 3d6 dice
DICE CASE INCLUDED
All our metal sets come with a protective case.
- Our About Shipping page has many useful details about international shipping and other in depth info.
- Free Shipping within the USA with just $30 in your cart!
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-3 business days.
- We aren't shipping on Fridays because we've been testing out a 4-day work week here at Castle Die Hard.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
- Didn't like what you got? Just email us and find out why the bards sing songs about our customer service.
- We'll make it better, whether you want a refund, a replacement, or a swap with some other artifact from our selection.
Add on optional description to this section
As I'm sure you'll see in plenty of other reviews, the colors on these dice are stunning. I am drawn to warm colors such as reds, oranges, and yellows. The dark contrast with the black makes it stand out and make them seem even more vibrant. These are very appealing to my sense of esthetic and quickly became a set to look at in awe. Even better is the weight. These dice to me are perfectly balanced between getting good satisfying roll and not being so light that you chase it across the table. Overall this set quickly arose to my favorite and I would recommend that anyone who likes to put a little flare on their rolls to pick up a set of these in whichever color strikes your fancy.
Side note: Will definitely be using the dragon stats that came with the set. Some of them may die, but that is a sacrifice that I am willing to make.
The Drakona Embers Nali are the top-quality dice that you can expect from Die Hard’s metal line. This set is particularly readable, which can be a problem with textured or otherwise “busy” dice. They match the photos well. Definitely one of my faves!
Nice weight to it. Beautiful detail. I love this set so much!
I love this set! Great contrast in colors with the black and reds/oranges! Die Hard for the win, once again!