Embers Sein Dragon
Born from violent combustions, Embers Dragons' ash-speckled scales make them distinguished from other dragons. Each of the Embers Dragons bear these markings and reign over their respective territories:
Inra of the seas, birthed by hydrothermal vents,
Nali of the flame, hatched in molten rock,
Bacu of earth, born of explosive decaying flora,
Sein of the skies, sprung forth from lightning,
and Cazn of the rift, violently derived from the tearing of space and time...
On the peaks and calderas of barren mountains, Sein dragons gather in incredible numbers once per century, crowding together in massive nesting colonies. Similarly to common seabirds, the Seins will remain in the colony for weeks or months at a time without food or water as they wait for hatching conditions to reach their peak. They arrange their eggs carefully on outcroppings of solid granite, guarded by the last season's young.
• Black plating with detailed dragonscale inlay with two-tone color of blue and teal featuring black 'ember' speckles creating a unique set
• Excellent heft, and authoritative feel when rolling
• Mythica dice corners are softened for beauty, improve rolling, and kindness to tables
• Solid metal dice, die-cast non-toxic Zinc alloy
• 11 piece set include standard 7 piece set plus an addition d20 and 3d6 dice
Available in an 11-piece set, 7-piece set, Dire d20, single d20, and single d6!
DICE CASE INCLUDED
All our metal sets come with a protective case.