7pc RPG Set - Avalore Cynfully Lux from Cynthia Marie
Over $40 in USA
Cynthia Marie is an LA- based classically trained dancer who brings her passion for imaginative creativity to all her performative efforts. She is most notably seen as Nelli G and Lucita on Vampire: The Masquerade L.A. by Night on World of Darkness channel, Girasol on Gilding Light’s Sirens, Cora Malphoon for DnDLive 2020, as well as various guest roles on ttrpgs on Twitch! She is a very active member of the Live Action Roleplaying (LARP) community as well as co-host of the podcast Life.Action.Roleplay! which you can find on Podbean and iTunes. Cynthia is also a fiercely dedicated advocate for mental health and the Latinx communities!
- Rose-pink dice with shimmering gold like champagne and inked in deep blue
- Mythica dice corners are softened for beauty, improve rolling, and kindness to tables
- Traditional 7 piece RPG dice set
- Premium sizing using our exclusive Avalore style
- Made of specialized acrylic polymer
- Includes 2 Cynthia Marie stickers!
- Supports Cynthia Marie!
- Our About Shipping page has many useful details about international shipping and other in depth info.
- Free Shipping within the USA with just $40 in your cart!
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-3 business days.
- We aren't shipping on Fridays because we've been testing out a 4-day work week here at Castle Die Hard.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
- Didn't like what you got? Just email us and find out why the bards sing songs about our customer service.
- We'll make it better, whether you want a refund, a replacement, or a swap with some other artifact from our selection.
They are great. They look fantastic. Everyone ask where I got them when they see I am using them
Photos don’t really do this set justice, they are beautiful in person.
My absolute new favorite set of dice. Beautiful, perfectly balanced and satisfying to roll. I really cannot say enough about them!
Beautiful set of dice. The navy numbers against the shimmery pink background is such a unique color combination. Can't wait to use them in our upcoming campaign!
They are even prettier on person