Dire d20 - Drakona Embers Bacu
Over $40 in USA
Embers Bacu Dragon
Born from violent combustions, Embers Dragons' ash-speckled scales make them distinguished from other dragons. Each of the Embers Dragons bear these markings and reign over their respective territories:
Inra of the seas, birthed by hydrothermal vents,
Nali of the flame, hatched in molten rock,
Bacu of earth, born of explosive decaying flora,
Sein of the skies, sprung forth from lightning,
and Cazn of the rift, violently derived from the tearing of space and time...
Bacu dragons nest exclusively in mounds of rotting plant material, and their eggs lay dormant until the extreme heat of spontaneous combustion triggers them to hatch. Because of these specialized requirements, it was historically common for a pair of Bacu dragons to go decades without successfully raising a single clutch of eggs, leaving behind many abandoned nests that failed to ignite. In the past several generations however, their numbers have increased exponentially with their nests now being among the most successful of any species.
• Black plating with detailed dragonscale inlay with two-tone color of green and yellow featuring black 'ember' speckles creating a unique set
• Oversized with excellent heft and authoritative feel when rolling
• Mythica dice corners are softened for beauty, improve rolling, and kindness to tables
• Solid metal dice, die-cast non-toxic Zinc alloy
• Single Dire d20 die
- Our About Shipping page has many useful details about international shipping and other in depth info.
- Free Shipping within the USA with just $40 in your cart!
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-3 business days.
- We aren't shipping on Fridays because we've been testing out a 4-day work week here at Castle Die Hard.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
- Didn't like what you got? Just email us and find out why the bards sing songs about our customer service.
- We'll make it better, whether you want a refund, a replacement, or a swap with some other artifact from our selection.
I bought this as gifts for my player we love them! I love them because the d20 rolls really high for me and thwarts their plans and they like the shiny math rock
I play a lot of board games that utilize D20’s and wanted some new dice to use in place of the standard provided ones so I ordered the Cazn, Nali, and Bacu dice from the Drakona Embers line. These are even more beautiful in person than they look on the website and I have used them every chance I get. They are hefty being dires and could probably actually slay a dragon if you chucked it but feel fantastic when rolling. Already have a couple others picked out to purchase and add to my Die Hard collection now.
Absolutely stunning! Bacu was amazing on game night. It's my new go to die for dicey situations.