Dire d20 - Drakona Embers Sein
Over $40 in USA
Embers Sein Dragon
Born from violent combustions, Embers Dragons' ash-speckled scales make them distinguished from other dragons. Each of the Embers Dragons bear these markings and reign over their respective territories:
Inra of the seas, birthed by hydrothermal vents,
Nali of the flame, hatched in molten rock,
Bacu of earth, born of explosive decaying flora,
Sein of the skies, sprung forth from lightning,
and Cazn of the rift, violently derived from the tearing of space and time...
On the peaks and calderas of barren mountains, Sein dragons gather in incredible numbers once per century, crowding together in massive nesting colonies. Similarly to common seabirds, the Seins will remain in the colony for weeks or months at a time without food or water as they wait for hatching conditions to reach their peak. They arrange their eggs carefully on outcroppings of solid granite, guarded by the last season's young.
• Black plating with detailed dragonscale inlay with two-tone color of blue and aquamarine featuring black 'ember' speckles creating a unique set
• Excellent heft, and authoritative feel when rolling
• Mythica dice corners are softened for beauty, improve rolling, and kindness to tables
• Solid metal dice, die-cast non-toxic Zinc alloy
• Single Dire d20 die
- Our About Shipping page has many useful details about international shipping and other in depth info.
- Free Shipping within the USA with just $40 in your cart!
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-3 business days.
- We aren't shipping on Fridays because we've been testing out a 4-day work week here at Castle Die Hard.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
- Didn't like what you got? Just email us and find out why the bards sing songs about our customer service.
- We'll make it better, whether you want a refund, a replacement, or a swap with some other artifact from our selection.
Dire d20 - Drakona Embers Sein
I love the look of this set. I hadn't seen them before and was just scrolling through randomly during a sale. Immediate purchase. 10/10 would buy again.
I was very happy with the Critical Role DM set I bought, made by Die Hard Dice, so I thought I'd check out what else they have. I've been perfectly happy with polymer dice but when I saw these, I fell in love. The pictures don't even begin to do them justice. They're are absolutely beautiful and the detail work is fantastic! They weight is incredible -- just right -- and they feel amazing in hand. I'm actually glad I splurged and bought the 7-piece set, extra d6 and d20 since the 11-piece was sold out. It was worth the extra price. Not to mention the free gift was an added bonus surprise. Thank you so much -- you have a repeat customer for life on deck!
I am not a D&D player myself but bought this as a gift for my daughter. She is already loves Die Hard Dice. I loved the colors of this one and I am sure she will love it. I have to admit, it is gorgeous and I was tempted to keep it for myself. LOL