Infinity d20 Set - Yu Jing
Over $30 in USA
Unleash your Yu Jing forces with this set of five d20 die, under license with Corvus Belli's INFINITY game!
• Excellent heft and authoritative feel when rolling
• Solid metal dice, die-cast non-toxic Zinc alloy
• Electroplated with a bright yellow/golden finish
• Details along the edges of each face inspired by the Yu Jing army miniatures
• Unique font with the Yu Jing symbol on the 1 face
• One set comes with five (5) Yu Jing d20s
DICE CASE INCLUDED
All our Infinity metal sets come with a protective case that can also be used as a small dice tray with the Infinity and Die Hard Dice logo on the cover.
- Our About Shipping page has many useful details about international shipping and other in depth info.
- Free Shipping within the USA with just $30 in your cart!
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-3 business days.
- We aren't shipping on Fridays because we've been testing out a 4-day work week here at Castle Die Hard.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
- Didn't like what you got? Just email us and find out why the bards sing songs about our customer service.
- We'll make it better, whether you want a refund, a replacement, or a swap with some other artifact from our selection.
Add on optional description to this section
These dice are marvelous. They have a very satisfying heft and with sharp edges they roll just enough. The look is outstanding. There's one minor problem, that's not even worth deducting a star. The numbers are a BIT hard to read with the orange font on yellow faces. Red might have worked better for numbers. Also the gift of an additional Aleph dice was a genuinely happy surprise. I've been telling my friends already how much I dig DHD.
The dice are really awesome and I even got a cool goodie from the team! Custom fees are making it really expensive though, so sadly I can't buy sets like this much.
These dice make playing more fun, simple as that. They are heavy and very solid, and roll well. I love everything about them, although if I had to nitpick one thing it would be that the font, while very cool and thematic, makes the 4 and 14 hard to read (in my opinion). Despite their weight and somewhat pointed corners they don't mar or scratch my dice tray for some reason, which I found unbelievable. If you're gonna use these get a dice tray!
While the dice look great they did not save me from getting double-critted by a Sphinx.
They go really good with my warsenal templates and silhouette markers and tokens for my Yu Jing forces. Might get a themed dice set to go with my Pan-O squad. Really nice weight and feel.