7pc RPG Set - Mythica Battleworn Gold
Over $40 in USA
ROLLNAN THE BARBARIAN
Battleworn Gold is an unpainted finish style that looks like an artifact of ancient workmanship. The contrast between darkness in the recessed faces and the outside surfaces makes them very readable.
• Excellent heft, and authoritative feel when rolling
• Mythica dice corners are softened for beauty, improved rolling, and kindness to tables
• Solid metal dice, die-cast non-toxic Zinc alloy
• Electroplated with a Battleworn Gold antiqued finish
• Raw and unpainted, as the Maker intended
• Standard 7 piece RPG dice set, standard size, sizing details below
• These dice are rough and tough, combat-ready workhorses
DICE CASE INCLUDED
- Our About Shipping page has many useful details about international shipping and other in depth info.
- Free Shipping within the USA with just $40 in your cart!
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-3 business days.
- We aren't shipping on Fridays because we've been testing out a 4-day work week here at Castle Die Hard.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
- Didn't like what you got? Just email us and find out why the bards sing songs about our customer service.
- We'll make it better, whether you want a refund, a replacement, or a swap with some other artifact from our selection.
The dice are AMAZING! For any DnD and most other table top RPG's it would be a perfect 5 out of 5 set. Unfortunately, the table top my friends and I are playing is Stars Without Number (HIGHLY recommend as well) and most of the skill checks use 2-3d6's. Now, DHD sells 11 piece sets that are possibly some of the most gorgeous works of art I could ever behold and would be exactly what I need for the current campaign into the stars. However, all the sets you see when you go to the metallic section of the website are the 7 piece sets and because I didn't know about the 11 piece set option until one of my friends told me after my 7 piece had already arrived I was kinda out of luck. To put the icing on the cake, when I realized I needed a couple more d6's I tried to just buy some individually, but they're no longer in stock. So bottom line, its an absolutely BEAUTIFUL set... but just didn't have enough d6's. So definitely get the 11 piece set! Love you tons DHD team!! ;)
I painstakingly looked all over the internet for the perfect dice for my DnD needs. After having found my way to DHD, I quickly narrowed my tastes down to metal dice. From there, I looked at every single style and color combo and landed on the Mythica Battleworn Gold as the all-around best option for me. Sadly, these have been sold out on their website for some time, but I managed to find a local game store that carried them!
After having used these in my weekly campaign for some time now, I can confidently say that these are the perfect dice for me. They are standard-sized (unlike a lot of cheaper metal dice,) they look great, are easy to read, feel solid in-hand, and have the perfect heft to roll with a satisfying "thud". I paired them with one of the DHD magnetic rolling trays and a Wyrmwood Black Walnut Hexagonal Dice Vault, and have been happily rolling away since then.
They seem to have consistently random rolls, which keeps my games interesting, and I always end up with one in my hand as I roll it around whilst awaiting my turn.
No regrets aside from not ordering them sooner!
I got this as a nice “basic” set of metal dice and I love them so much! They’re really stunning and have a good heft to them!
These dice are some big beefy bois. The quality is exceptional and they look beautiful in good lighting. The metal dice container is a nice touch, as are the free dice they gave away. Shipping to Australia took about as long as expected, about 3 weeks.
Beautiful quality, good weight, feel great to handle. Comes in a neat little box for easy transport and showing off.