Project Avalore Cynfully Lux from Cynthia Marie
Over $40 in USA
Cynthia Marie is an LA- based classically trained dancer who brings her passion for imaginative creativity to all her performative efforts. She is most notably seen as Nelli G and Lucita on Vampire: The Masquerade L.A. by Night on World of Darkness channel, Girasol on Gilding Light’s Sirens, Cora Malphoon for DnDLive 2020, as well as various guest roles on ttrpgs on Twitch! She is a very active member of the Live Action Roleplaying (LARP) community as well as co-host of the podcast Life.Action.Roleplay! which you can find on Podbean and iTunes. Cynthia is also a fiercely dedicated advocate for mental health and the Latinx communities!
- Rose-pink dice with shimmering gold like champagne and uninked
- Mythica dice corners are softened for beauty, improve rolling, and kindness to tables
- Traditional 7 piece RPG dice set
- Premium sizing using our exclusive Avalore style
- Made of specialized acrylic polymer
- Supports Cynthia Marie!
- Our About Shipping page has many useful details about international shipping and other in depth info.
- Free Shipping within the USA with just $40 in your cart!
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-3 business days.
- We aren't shipping on Fridays because we've been testing out a 4-day work week here at Castle Die Hard.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
- Didn't like what you got? Just email us and find out why the bards sing songs about our customer service.
- We'll make it better, whether you want a refund, a replacement, or a swap with some other artifact from our selection.
love these so much, the colours are beautiful!! i inked them in white-silver and they’re gorgeous.
These are beautiful and the color shift is better than I expected. I'm so happy.
I bought these as a project dice and they are stunning! I love the gold tone and how elegant they are! I inked them in a white and gold mix so the glitter really shows!
These are GORGEOUS and shimmer so beautifully, some of my favorite dice i've ever ordered from die hard. I inked them in copper and am so, so pleased!
Love them! And thank you for the gift! It was such a nice surprise! So glad we heard about you from the Unexpectables!