Magnetic Rectangle Tray - Gray Velvet
$19.95 Sold out
Over $30 in USA
• Easy to carry to games, easy to setup, small so it doesn't dominate your table!
• +9 against metal dice damage to wooden tables
• Quiets loud dice rolls on plastic tables
• Keeps dice from flying off the table or hitting your minis
• High quality materials, strong enough for metal dice
• 8.5" x 11" (same WxL as US Letter Size Paper) when flat, smaller but taller when set up
• Fits easily into backpacks and folders
• NEW Durable magnets ensure a perfect setup and seamless takedown without the hassle of snaps
MORE THAN ONE WAY TO ROLL
This tray has sturdy side walls that you can roll against. We like to leave one wall down and side toss our dice into the tray at a low angle so they hit the back wall, kind of like a mini craps table.
8.5 x 11 inches when flat. In "Dice Tray" mode it is 5 x 7.75 inches with 1.75 inch high walls.
- Our About Shipping page has many useful details about international shipping and other in depth info.
- Free Shipping within the USA with just $30 in your cart!
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-3 business days.
- We aren't shipping on Fridays because we've been testing out a 4-day work week here at Castle Die Hard.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
- Didn't like what you got? Just email us and find out why the bards sing songs about our customer service.
- We'll make it better, whether you want a refund, a replacement, or a swap with some other artifact from our selection.
Add on optional description to this section
Holds together very, and keeps my dice rolls from rolling off the table. The magnets are much better than the snaps on other trays, since I don't have to worry about them pulling on the sides when putting it away.
This was something I kind of bought on a whim, but I don’t regret it one bit. The tray is very well made: nice and sturdy, with fairly even magnetic folding sides. It works as intended, and helps prevent any dents or dings on my table or floor from rolling my metal dice.
The magnetic rectangle tray is far superior compared to all those snap trays you see elsewhere. I recommend that you grab one or two!
My partner and I had previously bought the purple and red dice trays, but after getting a group of new dnd players we decided to gift everyone their own tray and dice sets.
It's magnetic so set up is super simple and sturdy. It also makes packing them away at the end of the game easier, as it disassembles flat and multiple trays can stack and hold together.
Works great with the dice tower to protect my wood table when using my awesome metal diehard dice, even the dire 20.