7pc RPG Set - Red Swirl with Gold
Over $40 in USA
Wisps of golden flames flicker on the surface of red hot steel ingots in the forge. The red color in the face of these D&D dice is somewhat swirled, suggesting liquid movement. The manufacturing process makes the surface appearance of each die one-of-a-kind.
The look of fire and motion in these dice will suit D&D characters with a burning inner mission, be it exploration, fury, vengeance, or painting scenic landscapes. Barbarian Bob Ross!
• Material: Swirled red acrylic
• 7 piece dice set
• Standard, 16mm size
• Numbers painted in gold
- Our About Shipping page has many useful details about international shipping and other in depth info.
- Free Shipping within the USA with just $40 in your cart!
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-3 business days.
- We aren't shipping on Fridays because we've been testing out a 4-day work week here at Castle Die Hard.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
- Didn't like what you got? Just email us and find out why the bards sing songs about our customer service.
- We'll make it better, whether you want a refund, a replacement, or a swap with some other artifact from our selection.
7 Piece RPG Set - Red Swirl with Gold
The dice came in perfect condition and look so pretty! Totally ordering more in the future!
These dice are red and they look like candy. I am extremely pleased with my purchase. Side note please don't eat these because they are not edible.
I don't normally go for bright dice, but these are really beautiful. They're a lovely shade of cherry red, and you can see clearly see lighter swirls of a bright orange-red that contrast internally against the sharper tones of the darker cherry. There's a lot of visual interest in the swirls, which especially shows up when you pick it up and move it around. The sharper points on the dice where the facets meet, when picked up, also sharply brings out the inner swirls.
The gold lettering is very sharp and crisp, easy to read with the color motifs. Needless to say, they're an excellent investment, and Die Hard's quality means that my bad rolls are purely on me and RNJesus.