Single d20 - AfterDark Drakona Aragonite
Over $30 in USA
About the Drakona Phosphor Dragon:
Originally created by deep gnomish miners, this construct is formed by inviting an elemental spirit into an intricately designed vessel with the intention of assisting others. A creature can earn the favor of the construct and form a magical bond with it. It is said that the first deep gnomish miners to do so sought a way to assist adventurers in facing harsh subterranean conditions after acquiring permanent injuries or other disabilities. The two elements that had the best results with this ritual were aragonite and phosphorus which both brought their own unique properties. The phosphor construct has the ability to dazzle pursuers with a radiant glow while the aragonite construct can bolster its companion with a protective coating. Spirits that volunteer for this ritual and establish this bond may break it if they feel mistreated, but they otherwise do their best to assist their companion with tasks not so easily accomplished on their own.
Lore and stats created in partnership with Shawna Spain and Raina Harper.
• Silver plating with detailed dragonscale inlay in UV-reactive neon PINK color
• Excellent heft, and authoritative feel when rolling
• Mythica dice corners are softened for beauty, improve rolling, and kindness to tables
• Solid metal dice, die-cast non-toxic Zinc alloy
• Single d20 die
- Our About Shipping page has many useful details about international shipping and other in depth info.
- Free Shipping within the USA with just $30 in your cart!
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-3 business days.
- We aren't shipping on Fridays because we've been testing out a 4-day work week here at Castle Die Hard.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
- Didn't like what you got? Just email us and find out why the bards sing songs about our customer service.
- We'll make it better, whether you want a refund, a replacement, or a swap with some other artifact from our selection.
Add on optional description to this section