7pc RPG Set - Elessia Moonstone Calypso with Gold
Over $30 in USA
Patron of pirates and privateers, the goddess of the sea keeps vigil over her domain. When the sun sets, a violet sparkle reflects upon the waters. This is the moment when portentous and baleful oaths are sworn. Though her contracts can be shrewd, she makes a powerful ally... or a deadly adversary.
- Shimmery purple swirls inked in gold
- Softer, rounded edges of our Avalore design
- Traditional 7 piece RPG dice set
- Premium sizing using our exclusive Avalore style
- Made of specialized acrylic polymer
- Our About Shipping page has many useful details about international shipping and other in depth info.
- Free Shipping within the USA with just $30 in your cart!
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-3 business days.
- We aren't shipping on Fridays because we've been testing out a 4-day work week here at Castle Die Hard.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
- Didn't like what you got? Just email us and find out why the bards sing songs about our customer service.
- We'll make it better, whether you want a refund, a replacement, or a swap with some other artifact from our selection.
Add on optional description to this section
Bought these for my bard and they feel good in my hand! and i love how they look, reminds me of candy. especially love the look and feel of the round edges. rolling a few d6s feels like throwing candy
i bought these as a replacement set for my DM because they passed their gilmore dice set on to their niece. these are even more glorious and swirly in person. and to top it off, they included a handwritten note and a purple and gold dice pouch to match. i’ll absolutely be making more purchases in the future.
This is one of my favorite sets! These feel great in your hand, roll well, are hypnotic as you examine them under light, and the gold ink of purple dice creates a great combo for both visibility & class. They look expensive/classy and are a great addition to any dice goblin's collection!
That set is probably the most gorgeous I’ve ever received and I use them all the time!! Love it, you guys do really great work!
These are perfect for a soulknife rogue or other mystically themed character. They have a subtle purple shimmer to them as they roll which is beautiful. The gold numbering is legible and the font looks cool.