7pc RPG Set - Elessia Moonstone Rumara with White
Over $30 in USA
On the shores of coastal cities, important trades include a single scale of the Rumara fish. The sighting of these rare cerulean creatures is always seen as a good omen. Its scales are included in many elixirs, potions and distillates which bring fantastic results. The mystery that none have solved though: They are not native to any waters. So from whence do they come?
- Shimmery blue swirls inked in white
- Softer, rounded edges of our Avalore design
- Traditional 7 piece RPG dice set
- Premium sizing using our exclusive Avalore style
- Made of specialized acrylic polymer
- Our About Shipping page has many useful details about international shipping and other in depth info.
- Free Shipping within the USA with just $30 in your cart!
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-3 business days.
- We aren't shipping on Fridays because we've been testing out a 4-day work week here at Castle Die Hard.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
- Didn't like what you got? Just email us and find out why the bards sing songs about our customer service.
- We'll make it better, whether you want a refund, a replacement, or a swap with some other artifact from our selection.
Add on optional description to this section
As usual, these dice are perfect! I haven’t purchased an Elessia style dice set until now, but I love the soft edges and corners. The colors are SO perfect, and they compliment my daughter’s mini wonderfully. I’m still in awe at how much depth DHD can get into such small areas. Watch that my video clip, and see how the d4’s iridescence morphs and flows while the camera pans around the set.
Even though each dice is perfectly unique, they obviously belong together as a set. Another stellar product from DHD! Thanks friends!
Funny, I JUST took these out to look at them again this morning and then get asked to review them later this evening. They are a subtle beauty, a nice baby blue, with soft hints of the pink/purple shimmer normally, but in sunlight the effect is really strong and pleasing to look at. I went back and forth on these because of the design, but don't regret it! They're beautiful :)
I love the opal like design of the dice!
The pics don't even do these justice - they have a wonderful swirly glitter depth to them that is fantastic. The smooth edges feel lovely in the hand and they roll nicely.
7 Piece RPG Set - Elessia Moonstone Rumara with White