7pc RPG Set - Azure Abyss
Over $40 in USA
Dark shadows fell over the land, bathing everything in a deep red. The once azure sky became shrouded in haunting, umbral darkness. For a brief but eternally long moment, the world stood suspended in the sinister twilight of the eclipse.
Shadow falls over the halls of Castle Die Hard as a new Lumina set enters. These blue and black dice were inspired by our favorite pieces of gothic media, For high contrast, and easy readability, each number was inked in striking silver. This collection carries with it a refined and sinister air, perfect for your next adventure into the unknown.
- Lumina Mold
- Blue/Black Gradient with Silver Inking
- Traditional 7-piece RPG Set
- Made of non-toxic zinc alloy
- Our About Shipping page has many useful details about international shipping and other in depth info.
- Free Shipping within the USA with just $40 in your cart!
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-3 business days.
- We aren't shipping on Fridays because we've been testing out a 4-day work week here at Castle Die Hard.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
- Didn't like what you got? Just email us and find out why the bards sing songs about our customer service.
- We'll make it better, whether you want a refund, a replacement, or a swap with some other artifact from our selection.
Love the weight and feel of them... wish it was available in 11 piece
The, what I assume is, powder coating on this set has a beautifully smooth and premium feel, and the black and blue coloring looks absolutely stunning. The one thing of note is that due to how the coating is applied to this particular mold of dice, it can be prone to small imperfections, specifically at the corners. This is more so a problem with this particular method of coloring geometric metal shapes than anything Die Hard is at fault for; I have another powder-coated set with similar imperfections from another manufacturer. All in all, I do not believe that this should deter you from buying this absolutely gorgeous set or any of its siblings.