11pc RPG Set - Mythica Gold Aquamarine
$69.95 Sold out
Over $40 in USA
The combination of the "Shiny Gold" plating color and the beautiful new light blue color creates a greenish and pronounced sparkle like nothing we've made before.
• Excellent heft, and authoritative feel when rolling
• Mythica dice corners are softened for beauty, improve rolling, and kindness to tables
• Solid metal dice, die-cast non-toxic Zinc alloy
• Electroplated with "Shiny Gold" finish
• Each face is hand painted with our new shimmering Aquamarine color
• 11 Piece Set - Standard 7 piece RPG dice set with an additional d20 and 3 d6s
• These dice sparkle like dragon treasure
DICE CASE INCLUDED
- Our About Shipping page has many useful details about international shipping and other in depth info.
- Free Shipping within the USA with just $40 in your cart!
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-3 business days.
- We aren't shipping on Fridays because we've been testing out a 4-day work week here at Castle Die Hard.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
- Didn't like what you got? Just email us and find out why the bards sing songs about our customer service.
- We'll make it better, whether you want a refund, a replacement, or a swap with some other artifact from our selection.
There is nothing to complain about with these dice--they're aquamarine and the gold glimmers under a light. The d20s have been rolling poorly for me, but I don't mind because it's more than made up for with the satisfaction of rolling 4 metal d4s in your hands. I would recommend this to anyone who likes elegant dice and the color green.
The craftsmanship of these Dice are truly remarkable. I am very thrilled to have such an incredible set for DnD & I was very tickled to receive a hand written letter as well 😺 11/10 would recommend!
Getting a metal die set for each of the PCs in my campaign was the best decision I've made. Everyone loves these :D
The dice are in perfect state and absolutely gorgeous, I couldn't be any happier. Besides, even though the mail service made things difficult, Die Hard were always great and very helpful in every single way. They even added an adorable letter besides the extra dice!!
All in all, it won't be too long before I buy from them again!
This is the first set of dice I've purchased in close to 15 years, since my spouse bought me a small set of gold-plated dice that I have been using almost exclusively. Recently I noticed the plating was wearing off on my old dice, so after scouring much of the website I bought these dice as a replacement.
* The usual amazing Die Hard customer service: handwritten note included with the order, a couple freebie dice, and helpful answers to any and all questions I had.
* Better than the 7 piece set because you can roll multiple d20 and d6 at once, saving time while still having a perfectly matching dice set.
* The sparkle from the pigment is absolutely gorgeous.
* Gave another player in my group a serious case of dice envy!
* They have a good heft to them.
* Reasonably balanced (I rolled each d20 over a thousand times and recorded every result).
* The black velvet material covering the foam tears easily. Not a huge deal but disappointing to have a couple rips in it so soon. This is probably due to the way I'm lifting the dice out of the tray.
* After 1250-1350 rolls each, some of the metal edging on the d20s' faces have a couple *very* light lines/indents. Not unexpected for the wear and tear I've put them through. However, so does one of the d6s, despite not having been rolled. These are extremely small and minor - basically cosmetic only, and you have to REALLY be examining the die closely to notice it.
* The clear material that is used to fill in each die face is not always filled to the same level. Someone who is very touch-sensitive will notice that the metal numbers on each die face stick out more on some sides of the die than others. It is a very minor and nitpicky difference and not unexpected; if it causes you to doubt the accuracy of the dice, just test them as I did over a large number of rolls.
Overall: I love these and would buy them again, and these caused another player in my group to get referred to the Die Hard we...