Here at Die Hard Dice we are fanatically dedicated to our customers. We only sell products we would be proud to show off at game night. If you're unhappy with your purchase in any way, we'll do anything we can to fix it or give you all your money back, your choice.
• We do our best to ship orders within 1 business day.
• Shipped by USPS with tracking numbers
• Free shipping in USA for orders over $20
• Discounted international shipping (based on # of items in cart)
This is the first set of dice I've purchased in close to 15 years, since my spouse bought me a small set of gold-plated dice that I have been using almost exclusively. Recently I noticed the plating was wearing off on my old dice, so after scouring much of the website I bought these dice as a replacement.
* The usual amazing Die Hard customer service: handwritten note included with the order, a couple freebie dice, and helpful answers to any and all questions I had.
* Better than the 7 piece set because you can roll multiple d20 and d6 at once, saving time while still having a perfectly matching dice set.
* The sparkle from the pigment is absolutely gorgeous.
* Gave another player in my group a serious case of dice envy!
* They have a good heft to them.
* Reasonably balanced (I rolled each d20 over a thousand times and recorded every result).
* The black velvet material covering the foam tears easily. Not a huge deal but disappointing to have a couple rips in it so soon. This is probably due to the way I'm lifting the dice out of the tray.
* After 1250-1350 rolls each, some of the metal edging on the d20s' faces have a couple *very* light lines/indents. Not unexpected for the wear and tear I've put them through. However, so does one of the d6s, despite not having been rolled. These are extremely small and minor - basically cosmetic only, and you have to REALLY be examining the die closely to notice it.
* The clear material that is used to fill in each die face is not always filled to the same level. Someone who is very touch-sensitive will notice that the metal numbers on each die face stick out more on some sides of the die than others. It is a very minor and nitpicky difference and not unexpected; if it causes you to doubt the accuracy of the dice, just test them as I did over a large number of rolls.
Overall: I love these and would buy them again, and these caused another player in my group to get referred to the Die Hard we...
The dice rolled well in the finals session, even throwing a couple nat 20s. We beat the big bad guy. The hand written note and free gifts were amazing. You guys really are one of a kind. I am telling all my friends about you. Thanks for being so awesome!