Dire d20 - Mythica Battleworn Silver
Over $30 in USA
"Dire animals are larger, tougher, meaner versions of ordinary animals. Each kind tends to have a feral, prehistoric, or even demonic appearance." - D&D 3.5 Monster Manual
Dire d20s are a larger, 25mm version of our Mythica d20s. All the beauty of our Mythica line, just bigger!
FEATURES• Tastefully oversized for a excellent heft, and and authoritative feel when rolling
• Solid metal dice, die-cast non-toxic Zinc alloy
• Electroplated with a Battleworn Silver antiqued finish
• Raw and unpainted, as the Maker intended
- Our About Shipping page has many useful details about international shipping and other in depth info.
- Free Shipping within the USA with just $30 in your cart!
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-3 business days.
- We aren't shipping on Fridays because we've been testing out a 4-day work week here at Castle Die Hard.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
- Didn't like what you got? Just email us and find out why the bards sing songs about our customer service.
- We'll make it better, whether you want a refund, a replacement, or a swap with some other artifact from our selection.
Add on optional description to this section
The dire sized dice are perfect and weighty. They are premium quality and roll well on my leather or felt mats
The dice I ordered are top notch, absolutely great. The dire d20 inspires emotions in my players. But more than that, I felt like my business meant something to Die Hard Dice. I received a personalized postcard and comments on what I had said during the purchase process, recommending games and giving high praise to my choices.
Get your dice from here. You will not regret it
I bought this die in secret and used it during a big-reveal fight with a Beholder. The entire experience floored them, but I particularly enjoyed dropping this large, metal d20 for the monster's attacks. A felt rolling pad is a must, but I confess I really savored rolling it on my cheap IKEA table. I felt like I was damaging the furniture, which speaks to how sturdy this dice is (especially versus IKEA craftsmanship) and added to the drama of each attack. As with any metal dice, you should invest in a felt tray to preserve both the rolled and the rolled-upon.
The heft, impact, and total lack of color really gives the impression that whatever is rolling this dice is here for one reason: to mess you up like crappy particleboard furniture.
This big, silver d20 completes my trio of dire d20s: Gold, Silver, and Copper, just in time for the Olympics!
Ordered this and a few other sets brilliant my brother loves them, good high quality sent with a sealed personal note. International delivery was much faster than expected.