MultiClass Dire d20 - AfterDark Mythica Neon Surf
Over $40 in USA
AfterDark MultiClass is here! With AfterDark MultiClass glow-in-the-dark dice, you can be BOTH a Fighter and a Druid or a Cleric and a Warlock! MultiClass allows you to create your ultimate dice combination while AfterDark allows you to roll in the dark!
• Two halves combine magnetically to make one whole dire D20
• Mix and match with other MultiClass dice colors
• Oversized with excellent heft and authoritative feel when rolling
• Solid metal dice, die-cast non-toxic Zinc alloy
• Electroplated with gold finish
• Each face is hand painted blue
• These dice GLOW IN THE DARK!
ABOUT MULTICLASS DIRE D20 DICE
Secure and sturdy, the MultiClass Dire D20 dice split into a 20-facing half (A Side) and a 1-facing half (B Side). Our design plus the magnets on each half help maintain the whole dice form while rolling! Mix any A Side half with any B Side half for an assortment of color combinations that match your characters!
- Our About Shipping page has many useful details about international shipping and other in depth info.
- Free Shipping within the USA with just $40 in your cart!
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-3 business days.
- We aren't shipping on Fridays because we've been testing out a 4-day work week here at Castle Die Hard.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
- Didn't like what you got? Just email us and find out why the bards sing songs about our customer service.
- We'll make it better, whether you want a refund, a replacement, or a swap with some other artifact from our selection.
I absolutly love these dice and when a friend of mine decided to run his first game I knew that he had to have the coolest dice on the table, so I ordered these and another multiclass (his favorite colors) and his face absolutly lit up (not as bright as the dice) when he got to roll them for the first time. The game was a success and he's already planning his next one.
I love this piece.
The weight and heft are perfect, the colour and glow always draw comments.
For any doubting the magnetic strength, I actually thought for the first few days a "normal" version had been sent - it certainly does not break apart on any throw, indeed it took me some time to find the seam points and it takes considerable prying to open it up.
Pro tip tho, once in two halves, both can be lit up to charge the glow!
My only regret is that I didn't buy like 5 more of these so I could mix and match.