Single d20 - Mythica Dark Arts Blight
Over $30 in USA
• Excellent heft, and authoritative feel when rolling
• Solid metal, die-cast non-toxic Zinc alloy
• Electroplated with ultra bright "Platinum" finish
• Each face is hand painted with our new shimmering Emerald and Onyx colors
• Standard 20mm size 20-sided die
- Our About Shipping page has many useful details about international shipping and other in depth info.
- Free Shipping within the USA with just $30 in your cart!
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-3 business days.
- We aren't shipping on Fridays because we've been testing out a 4-day work week here at Castle Die Hard.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
- Didn't like what you got? Just email us and find out why the bards sing songs about our customer service.
- We'll make it better, whether you want a refund, a replacement, or a swap with some other artifact from our selection.
Add on optional description to this section
came in quickly and was nice to include very nice gift sets since i told them where i heard about them via the unexpectables. dnd stream
While the dice appear to have a two-tone appearance in bright lights and photographs, in person the effect is much more subtle. The green and black blend together to create a glossy forest shadow.
Readability is a big thing for me, and the high contrast between the colored faces and the silver numbering works well. The large font makes it easy to identify the numbers at a distance.
Overall: eye-catching and easy to read.
Loved all the attention to detail and care given in the experience, loved the packaging. The card that came with it was very appreciated! And the dice set thrown in has seen a lot of use! Thank you very much! None of this is to speak of the undeniable awesome quality of the metal dice themselves, I find myself just playing with them in my hands all the time! Curse you for ruining plastic dice for men
Occassionally my cat finds my bag of dice and — if he successfully avoids getting his paw trapped in the drawstring — likes to knock them all over. This dice has fallen off a table, scittered across the hardwood floors, and has survived my cat's antics without a dent. Moving on from the cat: the dice feels good to roll; the platinum finish is beautiful and the handpainted background for the numbers gives the die an attitude. Love it!
Gave as a gift she was very happy with the dark moody color scheme.